Simplify your work with Google Analytics when testing setup, reporting or exporting the data.
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on — Blocks GA tracking of your computer.
- Google Analytics Debugger — Test & debug GA code (output to browser console). Chrome browser only.
- WASP.Inspector — Test & debug several types of codes (incl. GA, GTM, Adwords, Facebook etc.) Chrome browser only.
- Google Tag Assistant — Test & debug Google services codes (GA, GTM, Adwords, …). Chrome browser only.
- Event Tracking Tracker — Tracks all GA events and shows in easy-to-read table. List persists even when going to another webpage Chrome browser only.
- Ghostery — Shows all types of 3rd party codes in a website a option to block then all or one-by-one.
- BuiltWith — Another spying tool. Shows not just all types of 3rd party codes but much more like server platform, programming language, content management system used etc.
Working with Google Analytics
- Table Booster — Enhances table reports with colors and graphs and shows statistical significance (Z-test). Chrome browser only.
- Statistical Test for Google Analytics — Tests statistical significance withing Google Analytics reports Chrome browser only.
Export data from Google Analytics
- SuperMetrics — Import data to MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets. Basic version for Google Spreadsheets is free.
- Excellent Analytics — Imports data to MS Excel. Freeware.
- Next Analytics — Imports data to MS Excel. Paid.
- Analytics Excel Plugin — Imports data to MS Excel. Paid.
- Google Analytics Spreadsheeet Add-on — Imports data to Google Spreadsheets. Chrome browser only.